A Specialist Path Forward for SmileDirectClub Clients; Let us continue your smile journey. Book your free consultation
Straighten teeth the invisible way with Invisalign®
One of the most popular ways to straighten teeth, Invisalign® is an orthodontic appliance that uses almost invisible clear aligners to gradually move your teeth over time.
How does Invisalign® work?
Invisalign® uses a series of custom-made, almost invisible plastic aligners to gradually guide your teeth into their optimum position over time. Here at Coombe Orthodontics, we have been recognised as Diamond Invisalign® providers, meaning you know you're in safe hands with us.
You will change the aligners every two weeks and we recommend wearing them for 22 hours a day. This achieves the best results. Removable, comfortable and discreet, they’re a great choice for both adults and teenagers.
Not sure what to expect? We can show you a 3D, digital image of how your teeth will look after treatment. Our patients love seeing their future, dream smiles while they’re having treatment.
*Invisalign® aligners are a registered medical device, you should always read and follow the label and the instructions of your treating orthodontist.
What orthodontic problems
can Invisalign® solve?
- Overcrowded teeth: Overcrowded teeth are difficult to keep clean and plaque build up soon causes cavities and gum disease
- Gaps in teeth: Large gaps between teeth make your gums vulnerable to disease
- Crossbite: Crossbite means your teeth are misaligned. Your upper teeth meet on the inside of your lower teeth, causing uneven wear, potential bone loss and gum disease
- Overbite: Another misalignment, overbite can be caused by overcrowding and increases plaque, risking cavities and gum disease
- Underbite: Gum disease and cavities are the main risk of this overcrowding and misalignment issue, due to difficulties maintaining good hygiene and plaque build up.
What Invisalign® treatment
is right for me?
With treatment taking 18-24 months, Invisalign® Comprehensive can treat a wide range of complex orthodontic issues. Suitable for children, teenagers and adults, the whole family can benefit from this gentle yet effective treatment.
Invisalign® Fast Treatment
Treatment with Invisalign® Fast can take as little as three months! Invisalign® Lite and Invisalign® Express can fix minor alignment issues with the prominent, six teeth at the front of your smile. Invisalign® Fast treatment options are suitable for adults, children and teenagers, too.
6 compelling reasons to
- Discreet - no one will ever know you’re having treatment with these virtually invisible aligners
- Safe and durable - Invisalign® are fabricated from clear and strong, non-toxic medical grade plastic
- Removable - maintain your normal eating and oral hygiene routines, hassle-free
- Lifestyle-enhancing - play instruments, or sports, Invisalign® won’t cramp your teenagers’ style
- Effective - Invisalign® fixes bite problems while it works wonders on your smile aesthetic
- Comfortable - smooth Invisalign® aligners are comfortable and won’t irritate your gums
To find out more about how Invisalign® could work for you, book a free consultation in Wahroonga or Toukley today.