Straighten teeth via your smart phone
Want straight teeth? All you need is a smart phone at Coombe Orthodontics and you’ll achieve the smile you’ve always dreamed of.
What are we talking about? Well, at Coombe Orthodontics we’ve embraced the latest orthodontic technology. What’s more, we’re extremely excited about the flexibility, treatment experience and, most of all, the results dental monitoring can achieve.
What is dental monitoring?
Dental monitoring is a smart phone app that links to our in-house technology and enables us to track your treatment from afar. This means, you can enjoy the benefits of orthodontic treatment without needing to fit regular clinic appointments into your already busy schedule.
That’s right, instead of needing to come into the clinic for regular check-ups, all you need to do is take a weekly selfie and upload it to the app. It’ll come directly through to our specialist orthodontist who will check the placement of your teeth against your treatment plan on records. If you’re teeth are moving according to plan, all you’ll need to do is check in next week with a selfie for us to analyse.
Setting up dental monitoring
Dental monitoring is making having orthodontic treatment easy, and it’s just as simple to get set up with the app too.
- Step 1: Download the Dental Monitoring app. It’s compatible with all types of smart phones.
- Step 2: Follow the instructions and take a weekly selfie of your teeth then upload it to the app.
- Step 3: Await our specialist orthodontists update of how your teeth are looking.
Benefits of dental monitoring
One of the benefits of dental monitoring is the personalised care and attention you get from our specialist orthodontist, even though you’re not coming into the clinic for treatment. You can contact our team any time via the app, ask us questions, let us know if you have any concerns, and in return we can keep a regular eye on the movement of your teeth.
Other benefits of dental monitoring include:
- Flexibility – you can travel regularly, work anywhere, or even move to a new house and still enjoy the results of your orthodontic treatment.
- Controlled treatment – we can adjust your aligners according to the movement of your teeth that we’ve tracked via the dental monitoring app so you get a precise treatment experience.
- Fewer appointments – with less time required in the orthodontic chair, you won’t feel any impact of orthodontic treatment on your lifestyle.
Take a smart approach to orthodontic treatment
We enjoy using dental monitoring for the benefit of our patients and can’t wait to share these benefits of the app with you. Book your consultation with our team today and we’ll explain how you can achieve beautifully straight teeth the smart way!
You should always read and follow the label and the instructions of your treating orthodontist.