A Specialist Path Forward for SmileDirectClub Clients; Let us continue your smile journey. Book your free consultation
Dental Monitoring - the smarter way to straighten your teeth
Here at Coombe Orthodontics, we’re passionate about adopting new technology to improve the treatments we offer our patients. That’s why we’re excited about the flexibility and experience offered by Dental Monitoring. Using your smartphone, we can monitor your treatment progress from the comfort of your home or office.
Why is remote dental
monitoring so revolutionary?
With the use of an app on your smartphone, you can link in with our innovative in-house tech hub to send us your smile selfies. This means you enjoy the benefits of our expertise without having to travel to us.
Dental Monitoring works seamlessly with Invisalign® treatment. Less time spent in our specialist's chair means more time to enjoy your life and less money out of your pocket, too. Your weekly selfies help us monitor your progress against your treatment plan. If all is well, you won’t need to come in, just carry on sending us your pics for precise analysis and expert advice.
Dental Monitoring: as easy as 1, 2, 3
Remote dental monitoring makes orthodontic treatment easier and more convenient:
- Step 1: download the Dental Monitoring app, compatible with all smartphones
- Step 2: follow the easy instructions to help you take your weekly selfie
- Step 3: Dr Coombe, our Specialist Orthodontist, will update you on your progress
What are the benefits of Dental Monitoring?
Dental Monitoring fits into your busy lifestyle, meaning you still benefit from the personalised care and attention provided by Coombe Orthodontics.
Three key benefits of dental monitoring:
- Flexible - you can work, travel and move location without impacting your orthodontic treatment
- Controlled, precise treatment - we’ll adjust your aligners based on your dental monitoring results, tracked with sophisticated software
- Fewer appointments - less time in the treatment chair means more time to enjoy your new smile as it gradually adjusts and lower treatment costs