Fast orthodontic treatment
At Coombe Orthodontics, we don’t believe you should have to wait to achieve a stunning smile. That is why we offer fast orthodontic treatment options which could have you showing off your brand new smile in as little as six months.
What is fast treatment?
There are various forms of fast braces treatment options (Rapidsmiles, Magic Smiles, Six Months Braces to name a few) on the market at the moment, leading to some misunderstanding and confusion within the community.
In reality, despite the many different names, these systems are still essentially traditional braces. They are being marketed as “fast” as they are aimed at patients who only want to straighten their front six teeth. This is often able to be done faster than a full orthodontic treatment as they do not treat more significant bite problems or malocclusions (teeth with imperfect positioning when the jaw is closed.
While every case is different, the usual time for orthodontic treatment varies between 12 and 14 months. At Coombe Orthodontics, we offer the following types of fast orthodontic treatment:
- Invisalign Express(3 to 4 months) Designed for very minor crowding, spacing and aesthetic improvements.
- Invisalign Lite (6 to 8 months) Designed to correct minor crowding, spacing, simple corrections and aesthetic treatments.
- Invisalign Comprehensive(12 to 24 months)
- Fast braces (4 to 10 months)
- Acceledent – Used to reduce the treatment times of the above options by up to 50%
Invisalign aligners are a registered medical device, you should always read and follow the label and the instructions of your treating orthodontist.
Fast Invisalign treatment
- Invisalign Express: a solution for teenagers or adults wanting a minor tooth correction. It can be used to treat slight overcrowding, teeth that have shifted post braces, or for other minor aesthetic improvements. The aligner works by applying pressure to specific teeth at different times, with each aligner being worn for two-week increments.
- Invisalign Lite: with the aid of our virtually invisible clear plastic Invisalign aligners, in less than six months you will notice a change in your smile. Invisalign Lite is an ideal treatment for teenagers and adults who require minor adjustments to their teeth, with treatments required for around six months.
Invisalign Lite relies on the same technology as the original Invisalign system. This means your aligners consist of the same transparent, aesthetically pleasing and removable materials. The maximum amount of aligners available for this treatment is 14Fast treatment is not appropriate for everyone, but with the proper diagnosis and treatment, fast braces and fast Invisalign treatments are safe and effective for the right candidate. Book your consultation with Dr Coombe today to find out if you could benefit from fast treatment.