Invisible treatment with Invisalign
At Coombe Orthodontics, we're recognised Black Diamond Invisalign providers.
Invisalign is a revolutionary orthodontic technique that involves a series of clear aligners that are changed every two weeks to gradually shift your teeth into a straighter and more aesthetically pleasing position.
The aligners should be worn at least 22 hours a day in order to achieve the desired result. Since the aligners are removable and virtually invisible, you can watch your smile improve every day without attracting any unwanted attention.
One of the great advantages of the Invisalign process is your dentist can scan your teeth and provide you with a digital image of what your teeth will look like after the treatment has ended. This will give you a goal to work towards while you comply with your Invisalign treatment.
The main orthodontic issues that Invisalign can help treat are:
- Overcrowded teeth
- Gaps in teeth
Types of Invisalign
- Invisalign Comprehensive: This is the full version of Invisalign which can be used to treat even the most complex of orthodontic problems. Treatment usually takes between 18 and 24 months.
- Invisalign fast treatment: Invisalign has two different versions of fast treatment options – Invisalign Lite and Invisalign Express. These versions of this extremely effective orthodontic treatment method are used to fix minor problems affecting the front six teeth and can achieve results in as little as three months.
Invisalign is also suitable for children and teens.
7 benefits of Invisalign
- Discreet: You can achieve the straight smile you’ve always wanted without the bulk and noticeable presence of traditional braces.
- Safe and durable: Invisalign’s clear aligners are made from a clear, strong, medical grade non-toxic plastic so they are durable and safe.
- Removable: The aligners are removable you can eat easily, as well as maintain good oral hygiene.
- Comfortable: The smooth plastic won’t irritate your gums or the inside of your cheeks like metal braces do.
- Lead your lifestyle: Invisalign is great for teens who play sport or musical instruments as there is little chance of injury or difficulty playing.
- Cosmetic benefits: There is no chance of tooth discolouration which can be caused from the brackets used in traditional braces.
- Effective: Invisalign not only helps to straighten teeth, but can fix bite problems as well.
Find out if Invisalign is right for you. Book your free consultation at either our Wahroonga or Toukley practices and Dr Coombe will assess your teeth and customise the best treatment plan to help you achieve your desired smile.